Ministry-LHIN Accountability Agreement
The Accountability Agreement between the North East LHIN and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care sets out obligations on the part of both the ministry and the LHIN in fulfilling our mandate to plan, integrate and fund local health care services.
NE LHIN Certificates of Compliance
Ontario’s 14 Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) through their individual Ministry-LHIN Performance Agreements (MLPAs) are required to sign Certificates of Compliance as part of the General Performance Obligations. These Certificates of Compliance are completed on a quarterly basis and attests to the LHIN’s compliance with applicable legislation; provincial policies; standards; operating manuals; directives; and guidelines available to the LHINs, as required by the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (MOHLTC).
The NE LHIN is committed to being open and transparent with its stakeholders and the general public. To support this commitment, the NE LHIN's Certificate of Compliance is presented quarterly at the Board of Directors Meeting – Open Sessions and posted below.
- Certificate of Compliance - January 1, 2015 to March 31, 2015
- Certificate of Compliance - October 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
- Certificate of Compliance - July 1, 2014 to September 30, 2014
- Certificate of Compliance - April 1, 2014 to June 30, 2014
- Certificate of Compliance - January 1, 2014 to March 31, 2014