Throughout the year, the NE LHIN will hold ongoing engagements with both fellow Northerners and health service providers which include, but are not limited to:
- Open meetings of the NE LHIN Board of Directors.
- Health Professional Advisory Committee meetings – members represent a wide range of professionals across the health care sector in Northeastern Ontario.
- NE LHIN Local Aboriginal Health Committee meetings to share information and receive advice and recommendations on improving access to care.
- Réseau du mieux-être francophone du Nord de l’Ontario to support Francophone engagements.
- Regional HUBs Group – CEOs and Board Chairs of four large hospitals and the NE CCAC.
- Bi-monthly meetings with 21 community hospitals.
- Bi-monthly engagement meetings with the region’s 41 long-term care homes.
- Regular meetings with six Community Health Centres.
- Regular meetings with the NE LHIN eHealth Advisory Council.
- Regular communication with MPPs and one-on-one meetings as needed (NE LHIN has nine MPPs).
- Regular meetings with health service providers to discuss opportunities for collaboration.
- Regular meetings with North East Hospice Palliative Care Network.
- North East Behavioural Supports Working Group meetings.
- North East Regional Community Support Services (CSS) Network meetings.
- Diabetes Advisory Committee meetings.
- Regional Primary Care Council meetings.
- Regional Long Term Care Network meetings.
- Meetings with the Regional Steering Committee for Stay on Your Feet.
- Regular meetings of the Regional Mental Health and Addiction Consultation Group.
- Quarterly meetings of the North East Emergency Department Network and its small hospitals and Pay for Results sub groups.
- Meetings of the North East ED/ALC Leadership Committee.
- Family Health Team meetings.
To reach us by email: email@example.com
or call us at: 1-866-906-5446 and we'd be pleased to consider your invitation.