2nd Northern Telemedicine Forum
The North East LHIN, together with the North West LHIN & the Ontario Telemedicine Network are working together to host a Northern Telemedicine Forum which will be held on Tuesday October 30th, 2012.
Northern Telemedicine Forum
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Sudbury (Northern Ontario School of Medicine – East Campus)
Thunder Bay (St. Joseph’s Care Group, Heritage Site)
*OTN will connect both sites to facilitate face-to-face participation.
Creating a collaborative and interactive forum for sharing and learning about telemedicine initiatives and program development.
What’s in it for you:
- Help foster the development of community of practice with your colleagues;
- Share telemedicine experiences, best practices, new programs and technologies;
- Identify emerging issues, opportunities and trends in your community and beyond;
- Broaden your awareness of Ontario Telemedicine Networks’ services and tools.
The Northern Telemedicine Forum will bring together:
- Telemedicine Coordinators (clinical and non-clinical);
- Administrative staff and their managers working in the field of telemedicine ;
- OTN Regional Staff and Service Areas.
Conference fees will not be charged, however, travel and accommodations will be the responsibility of the participants.