Northern Telemedicine Forum
The North East LHIN, together with the North West LHIN & the Ontario Telemedicine Network are working together to host a Northern Telemedicine Forum which will be held on Friday May 6th, 2011.
Creating a collaborative and interactive forum for sharing and learning about telemedicine initiatives and program development.
What’s in it for you:
- Help foster the development of a community of practice with your colleagues;
- Share telemedicine experiences, best practices, new programs and technologies;
- Identify emerging issues, opportunities and trends in your community and beyond;
- Broaden your awareness of Ontario Telemedicine Networks’ services and tools.
The Northern Telemedicine Forum will bring together:
- Telemedicine Coordinators (clinical and non-clinical)
- Administrative staff and their managers working in the field of telemedicine
- OTN Regional Staff and Service AreasThis Network of Nurses is being formed with the sole purpose of wanting to communicate more effectively and engage with our NE LHIN Nurses regarding eHealth.