North East LHIN’s health system planning and funding functions are now part of Ontario Health, a government agency responsible for ensuring Ontarians continue to receive high-quality health care services where and when they need them.
Patient and Family Advisory Committee
When people are actively involved in health care and partner on solutions to improve the local health care system, healthier people and communities are a natural end-result.
The Patient and Family Advisory Committee will work in partnership with us to help ensure local priorities and health system issues are addressed collaboratively with patients and their families. Committee members will play a key role in the our work to build a stronger system of care for Northerners – one that is easier to navigate and more coordinated.
By working collaboratively, members of the Committee will help to shape the delivery of health care in the North East, and help ensure that the voices of patients, families and caregivers inform health care decision making.
- Alan Elliott, Laird (co-chair)
- Marie Murphy Foran, Elliot Lake (co-chair)
- Alexandra Sirois, Chelmsford
- Jennifer Vachon, Timmins
- Jo-Anne McCool-Maki, Sudbury
- Joey CheeChoo, Moose Factory
- Minnie Jeffries, Moose Factory
- Rebecca Geauvreau, North Bay
- Rina Clark, Sault Ste. Marie
- Robert Porter, Sagamok Anishnawbek First Nation
- Susan Koppisch, Parry Sound
- Vanessa Morris, Sudbury (Youth Advisory and Ex-Officio member)
Click here for backgrounder on members.
- November 26, 2020
- February 27, 2020
- November 12, 2019
- July 8, 2019
- March 5, 2019
- January 28, 2019
- September 18, 2018
- May 3, 2018
- January 25, 2018
- October 30, 2017
For more information, contact: Katerine Moyer, Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 705-840-2215.