Personal Support Worker Action Planning Days
June 20, 25, 26 & September 26, 2019
The Regional PSW Workforce Steering Committee is organising Action Planning Days as a step towards helping our health system in identifying key improvement opportunities to the sustainability challenges faced by the Personal Support workforce.
All Personal Support Workers (PSWs), employers, family councils and the education sector are invited to participate in these sessions. The aim is to set the basis for real plans to improve:
- At least one factor in working conditions in the Long-Term Care and Home and Community Care sectors
- Access to training and ongoing education of the Personal Support workforce
These sessions will be held on the following dates:
- June 20th in Sault Ste. Marie @ Sault College
- June 25th in Sudbury @ Collège Boréal
- June 26th in North Bay @ Canadore College
- September 26th in Timmins and area via OTN video conferencing
Notes from these sessions are available here.
These sessions form part of the Steering Committee’s mandate to guide the implementation of the Action Plan on the PSW Workforce. More information is available here.
Please direct any questions regarding these sessions to:
Michel (Mike) O’Connor, Lead
PSW Workforce Regional Steering Committee
email@example.com | 705-840-2554